Bought couch, loveseat and chair by Crawford in October 2016.I didn't have it delivered for a month and then didn't live in the house for another month.

The couch is 9 months old and I am the only person sitting on it.

The fabric is covered will pills and one of the cushions is just about flat.I am so disappointed and can't believe it got this bad this fast.

Review about: Cindy Crawford Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Cindy Crawford?

Comments

I had the same experience.I bought a Cindy Crawford sectional a year and a half ago.

I am very disappointed with the quality. I've replaced the cushions, and the covers replaced all within 1 year. VERY poor quality. Will not buy cc at RTG again.

The cleaner they give you is a joke, it just leaves a big ring.

The cushions get dirty and get flat so easily; and the pilling in the cushions is worse.Terrible investment.

Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more Ipswich Buddhist Centre - Bad Integrity, Cult Behaviour, Controlling Behaviour, Bad Mouthing Ipswich Buddhist Centre "Cult behaviour, control, various abuses of nationwide Triratna movement reported in UK press, risk of abuse, caution advised. Caution is advised with this Buddhist cult who have branches all over..." Read more Wingrow General Trading Fze Fraud Company  Spartans International Fzc , Empeeson International Pte Ltd, cheating and fraud company in dubai Wingrow General Trading Fze "Wingrow General Trading Fze Fraud Company Spartans International Fzc , Empeeson International Pte Ltd, cheating and fraud company in dubai Mr. pradeep he is owner of the company has cheated..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more Mercari - Horribly app Mercari "I had a bad experience with mercari i was a new costumer and mercari they suspended my account for no reason they accused me to have multiples accounts or irregularities..." Read more New Balance - Almost $200.00 for 928v3 and start coming unglued! New Balance "I am more then fed up , disappointed and angry about the quality of new balance 928v3 foot ware. I have only been buying new balance for years and at..." Read more Wegmans - TERRIBLE CHECK OUT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Wegmans "My family has been a loyal customer since the Frederick Store opened many years ago. We come to Wegmans, not only for the quality products, but for the customer service...." Read more