1.1K views
1.3
Style and Design

So first of all we don’t roll around in money nor have the option to simply teplace this *** couch. We waited a few years and then waited for our tax return.

We literally spent our entire return on what we thought would be a good couch. One year later the arm has fallen off and the cushions look 50yrs old.

I am Embarrassed and disappointed in myself for ever getting this couch with our return. Biggest rip off.

Review about: Cindy Crawford Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I bought cindy crawford love seat and recliner within 3 months it's loss I got its color ......pour quality. ....do not buy her brand....not worth

Sectional I bought for almost $3000 was my most expensive and worst purchase ever. It has spots all over for no reason and it looks 10 years old after only one and a half years.

I am right there with you. Cindy Crawford loveseat from RTG is a piece of junk after less than 3 years use.

Loveseat has beautiful fabric and everything is intact even the natural color. It has totally removable and washable covers everywhere! HOWEVER, THE BOTTOM IS FALLING OUT. THE CUSHIONS ARE IN A WELL!!!

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE CUSHIONS AS IS THE CASE WITH MOST SOFAS. NOT THIS ONE! IT IS THE BOTTOMLESS PIT OF SPRINGS THAT THE CUSHIONS ARE ON TOP OF AND I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO USES IT IN MY MASTER BEDROOM JUST TO WATCH DVR AT NIGHT!!! IT IS A COMPLETE RIPOFF.

BUT I AM WAITING FOR A "COURTESY" TECHNICIAN TO COME AND LOOK AT IT AND WHAT A HASSLE TRYING TO GET AN APPOINTMENT.

WRITE THEM UP AT THE WORTHLESS SEFNER BBB WHERE THE RTG CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS ARE OR GO STRAIGHT TO RTG CORPORATE SITE AND LOG A COMPLAINT THERE! GOOD LUCK!

Crap! Suppose to be leather.

It is thin veneer leather glued to material and the two are separating. Looks like *** after only two years. Freaking thing wasn’t cheap either over $3,500!!!

I looked up on google and they are practically giving her stuff away now. Should have gone the extra grand and went with lazyboy!

to Anonymous #1424800

Paid $3500 for our leather sectional and recliners we sit in at each end the most, the brown is rubbing off after 3 years snd its a reddish brown underneath! Looks like crap! Slways had leather furniture and never had this happen!!